Translate

Beneath the Waves Project - VOTE!

Navigating the internet I found this great project by ArtOrder llc and I thought to apply with my recent work "Parthenope" since it seemed a perfect fit. I love the work of Donato Giancola and Rob Rey, plus I adore the themes and it'd be great to see my work published in this amazing book...yes, because the winners will be part of a kickstarter publication for fans of fantasy and literature and it will feature paintings, drawings, sculptures, poetry, mini comics and short proses. 



So if you are passionate about mermaids and mermen, give a look to the whole project HERE....and please take a moment to enjoy my artwork. If you like it, you can vote for it. The work will be juried by professionals for inclusion in the book and of course the quality of work will make the difference. Anyway your positive feedback is key to support my work for consideration. Thank you!!! -B.


Please vote  HERE