Translate

"Mother, I need!"


So this is it! I've been working on this painting for months, I started in January and it's been with me during the lockdown. I need to say that there's a lot of personal stuff in here and I got from the client the freedom to tell exactly what I needed to. So grateful for that! It doesn't happen frequently when you do work for clients...

The starting point was how I miss a relationship with Nature, even more now in these hard times. I wanted to celebrate the Great Mother and speak loud a message to my real mother as well telling her what I often in everyday life I'm not able to communicate. 

There's Darkness and Light, Death and Rebirth and so many things that I hope you'll see and feel traveling around the picture.

Thank you for being there for my art!

-B.

Enjoy my journey along the creation of this piece HERE on my YouTube channel. 


                            "Mother, I need!"(2020) - Poster artwork for Scuola Italiana Di Comix