Translate

How To Paint a Comics Cover Art-TUTORIAL

I’m here again with my unmistakable mix of British/American/Italian/Neapolitan English to let you know that in my Gumroad shop you find now my new tutorial on How To Paint a Comics Cover Art appliable to any kind of illustration. There you find also my tutorial about Flats for Coloring and Digital Painting. I can affirm with no doubt that painting the amazing lineart of Raul Cestaro took me very little time and effort compared to writing and editing; moreover I was repeatedly asking myself…how hard is it creating something in a chaotic state of flow, putting the process in an ordered away and recording all while it’s happening, still being short and clear for people? Big challenge for me, I hope I’m giving something good:)
You’ll let me know;)